Topic For Sunday, November 11, 2012 - PUBLIC HEALTH
Time: 15.30 to 16.30
Phone: 0996.181.213 Mr Pham Minh Dap
Nowadays, when society develops, people’s life have been improved, the needs for caring, diseseas prevention and health promotion of people is demanded more and more. Public health is a field of study that focus on prevention and improving the health of people. If the physicians ( doctors) treat patients, those who work in public health prevent disesea and promote health for the whole community.
However, there are a lot of people don’t know about public health.
So, this topic can help you have some knowledges about it.
Part 1: Introduce new members (15 minutes)
Part 2: Group Discussion (60 minutes)
2.1. 20 minutes
1. Have you ever gone to see doctor? If yes, when?
2. What have you felt when that?
3. How was health care workers’s attitude (doctor or nurse) with you?
4. Do you think that “prevention disesea is better than treatment”? why?
2.2. 40 minutes
1. What is public health?
2. What do you know about the functions of PH?
3. In your opinion, what are responsibilities of PH?
4. Can you compare between PH and Medical care? ( about patient, goal, application,…)
5. Do you think that PH is leadership?
Part 3: Games (30 minutes) – Word Guessing
We’ll have some words with the guessing. You’ll be winner if you guess right.
Part 4: Free Talk (20 minutes)
Chủ tịch CLB
Phạm Minh Đáp